Job5 thousand head teachers of primary school will be appointed ( Notice )

5 thousand head teachers of primary school will be appointed ( Notice )

                                                               Join our Facebook Group

After long, the government has approved the direct appointment of head teacher of government primary school. Primary and Mass Education Ministry sources said the notification will be published soon for appointing about 5000 head teachers in the vacant posts through the Public Service Commission (PSC).

Primary and Mass Education Ministry sources said the notification will be published soon for appointing about 5000 head teachers in the vacant post through the Public Service Commission (PSC).

Secretary of the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education. Humayun Khalid told banglanews, 65 percent by promoting from assistant teachers and remaining 35 percent will be appointed by notification.

Ministry officials said that there are vacancies in headquarter of more than 15 thousand schools in 63 thousand 41 government primary schools in the country. In the meantime, the notification will be published for the recruitment of 4,500 head teachers. Officials of the concerned branch of the ministry said that sending proposals to the Public Service Commission for the completion of recruitment of 4,252 vacant positions directly to the head teacher is in the process.view our web site : http://exploreinfo24.com

Officials of the ministry and primary education department said that due to the vacancy of the head teacher, the academic activities in schools are interrupted. In some schools, the post of Assistant Teacher is vacant.

In this, the assistant teachers are stuck in the duties of the head teacher, the education program. In this context, the Primary and Mass Education Ministry has taken initiative to recruit. PSC will appoint 35 percent head teachers for the second grade non-cadre posts.

                                                      Join our Facebook Group

Categories: Job

Comments

No Comments Yet. Be the first?

Post a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *